im sorry. this is utter bullshit. this is a girl who literally self harmed after people made disparaging and disgusting comments about her, and she finds it okay to the EXACT same thing. yes, this is a singing show, and she is a judge, but there is a difference between being critical and being an asshole. especially if youve been in a dark place because of the criticisms people have thrown at you.
ok im done with all of the shitty comments ppl are making on this post.
if you dont watch the show do not talk bullshit
- 1st gif she was only speaking the truth. she wasn’t being sarcastic. his friends lied to him saying that he’s a good singer when he’s actually awful. if it was me i would like to know that so i could have true friends??
- 2nd one she was imitating simon
- 3rd one it was a normal criticism, i do not think there is anything rude about it
- 4th one the contestant wouldnt stop singing, she was trying to talk to her and she continued to sing so demi ASKED her to stop. nothing rude about it
- 5th it was the only one that she made a rude comment (to you, disgusting) and still the girl thought she was singing great when she wasnt at all (not even rude tbh)
PLUS it took me a long time to find these cause she is always trying to not be an asshole by only saying ‘i just dont think it’s the x factor’.
when she says a no to a contestant it’s always with an ‘i am sorry’ and a sad face following because she truly cares about it.
you know what is utter bullshit? your comment.
Gonna wear the same outfit two days in a row…. call me out fashion police but I already beat you to it!!! BAM!!!!
demi lovato + her unconditional love for hip-hop music
Fan Question: “What’s your favourite type of clothing you like to wear?”
Taken by me during soundcheck at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, BC